Thursday, September 26, 2013



Synesthesia



Synesthesia can see their environment and feel differently  For example, music can be coloured, smell that can change our mood, letters and figures can be associated with genders and personality types, and shapes can have a taste.


This is expression when I listen to a POP music, especially the king of Pop, Michael Jackson. The colourful image start playing in my mind and make me want to dance.


I always starred out the window if I am listening to sad songs from my music MP3, whether in bus or train whenever I am on my way to work and school. My sad memory will immediately flash on my mind.

The feeling of loneliness. All I need is someone to accompany my loneliness. Talk to me. Crack a joke to me. And laugh together with me.

One of my favourite smell, sweet scent came inside from this bottle. Taylor Swift brand, well designed with the gold chain on its cover on top. When I smell it, the smell went directly to my heart knows that I wanna fall in love again. 


The colour of this flowers make me feel calm. There is a happiness in it. 


They always say that durian got a bad smell, yes it may have a bad smell but the taste of the sweetness is great. Ignore the smell and enjoy the sweetness.


Everyone of us wants a super soft chair to seat. Grass chair might be perfect for those who like to read books, couple enjoying their moment or even elderly who just want to spent and relax outdoor. One can't simply insist by the feel of the smooth and soft grass chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment